3.3.11

Jersey.

Meant to post this one as well... I guess this is what happens without internet.

Just got into Mt. Creek New Jersey, where we will be spending the next couple of days skiing their lavish park terrain. Hopefully the weather stays nice for us unlike Seven Springs where we got a bit of everything. We have a dank azz condo that Mt. Creek was nice enough to put us up in, unfortunately they don't have internet, so this post will come once I find a connection elsewhere. Reaching the end of my trip with TC, then it's back to school on Monday. Thinking of changing my plans for next year, and possibly spending it skiing rather than schooling. Well at least I got to do this trip, and soon enough the TC homiez will be in Collingwood filming Blue Mtn. and Louis, so come say high.
Some more photos from the trip!

Ready for bed...


Ian's New Album Cover.


Road Poker?


Van Accomodations.


East Coast Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment